Saturday 27 December 2014

Double Baptism

Right after Christmas it's always nice to have something a little different to get stuck into. Yes, I love all the Christmas designs and treats but I also enjoy doing something different just to shake things up a bit. About a month ago an old friend of mine asked if I would have time to make a cake and some cake pops for her son's and a friend's son's joint baptism taking place a few days after Christmas. Of course I was happy to do this for her.

I confessed to her that I had never done anything for a baptism, confirmations yes, baby showers yes, but baptisms no, so when it came to making the design I had a few points from my friend but otherwise she left it up to me. I hope I covered everything she wanted and gave a sweet touch to their wonderful occasion.

 My friend wanted the initials of each of the boys on the pops- a very elegant design, I thought.

 My Mother brought back some fondant cutters last time she went to England so I got to use those here. I thought the baby onesies would be perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment