Sunday 14 December 2014

Crèche Pops Return

Every year for the children's Christmas Pageant at our church I make a set of pops to go with the occasion and there's no doubt that this has become part of my holiday tradition. I love seeing Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus come to life in chocolate and sugar. I enjoy seeing the donkey and the camel (or a cow or a hamster depending on what angle you're looking at them from) join each other again, and this year as with last, the angels were present and singing as well the newest additions, the stars. The star was going to be heavily featured in this year's pageant so they were very important.

I don't have children of my own yet, but I look forward to the day when I can see my own little free range cow or sheep or angel drifting up the aisle, waving to me from the stage. I had years of fun doing it, so I hope that gets passed along too.





No comments:

Post a Comment