Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Cupcakes

All at once, I found myself making heaps of mini cupcakes. Some for my work holiday party and others for an order. Needless to say I was thrilled that I got to use my new holiday sprinkles!! (Yes, I got very excited when I bought them and now I finally get to use them!) I've never had an opportunity to use these little window boxes, but I loved how they turned out and will definitely be keeping them in mind for future gifts.

Loved these new little light bulb sprinkles (I practically squealed at the store....)

Still love these mini-gingerbread men sprinkles.

The snow flake sprinkles, always a  classic.

And the other new sprinkles, tri-coloured candy-canes.

A happy little group of cupcakes.

...in fabulous little boxes!

These were the ones I gave to my colleagues at our holiday party so I added the little tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment