Friday 27 January 2012

My Sweet-Heart Sprinkles

As promised, here is an example of some Valentine's Day sweet treats. I kept these ones nice and simple, by letting the sprinkles do the talking. I love all the different shapes of sprinkles you can get. These ones are particularly adorable, and aren't just your run-of-the-mill red hearts, no, they're much better! One type is called "micro hearts" and wuite rightly too. From a far they just look like red, white, and pink nonpareils, but upon closer inspection you see they're actually teeny tiny hearts. The other type is called "fill your heart" because of the heart-shaped whole in their middle, and If I had had more patients I would have attempted to literally fill the centers of these ones with another colour chocolate but alas I did not. Definitely going to keep that in mind for next time.
I have some more Valentine's truffles designs on the drawing board, I just need to find a moment to try them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment