Saturday 7 May 2016

Bachelorette Sweets for a Sweetie

I think it's a sign of age when the little kids you babysat for years start to get married. On the other hand, I take it as a very good sign that after all these years they are still willing to talk to you!

In a former life I babysat three busy, fun, chlorine soaked siblings. Close in age, they were a delightful handful and a wonderful introduction to the world of child-minding and cat-herding. I think it's because of them that I can handle most children... and that's a good thing! The middle child is now just a few weeks away from her wedding day, and although I feel a little mouldy around the edges because of that, I am still so excited for her, and hope her day is perfect!

I know the Bride's Maid-of-Honour who not only wanted to satisfy her own cake pop craving, but also wanted to order some treats to celebrate the Bride's bachelorette! These are sassy but tame, and hopefully added a little flare to what sounded like a fun evening in the making.

 

 
 
 
Congratulations Annie-Bananie, I know you will be beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment