Sunday 29 May 2016

Raffle Prize

I like to help out where I can, and I think it's always best to do that by offering your skills. I wouldn't, for example offer to help re-build someone's house if there was need because I don't know how to do that, but I would offer to feed them, and bring them cookies and tea. Therefore when friends of mine were running in the Race for Life in honour of their Mum, they wanted to raise funds by holding a garage sale. They asked if I would donate a little something for a raffle they were holding during the sale, and I am rubbish at running for anything longer than it takes to get the bus stop I was glad to help out in this way. I went with my classic raffle prize number, and made bouquet of pops in a mug. I kept the designs simple, so that anyone could enjoy these little treats!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment