Saturday 28 May 2016

More Gluten Free Goodness

After having fun with the gluten free cookies, I had the chance to make some gluten free cupcakes. We were invited to a birthday party where I knew one of the guests was gluten intolerant so thought it would be a good idea to make her a little something to have when we were all tucking into the cake for the birthday girl.

It's interesting working with the parallel ingredients required to make gluten obsolete in these recipes while keeping the structure needed to make a cupcake and not a pile of batter once baked. It makes me quite grateful that I can happily put a cup-full of all-purpose flour into my recipes without any worries, but I am pleased I can make these cakes for those who do need to be careful about what they eat.





No comments:

Post a Comment