Monday 11 November 2013

Christmas Cake Pop Demo

Come see how all my Christmas-Themed Cake Pops are made
 at my Cake Pop Demo
When? Saturday December 14th 2013 (ADDENDUM: previously printed as the 15th of December in the Gazette)
10:00am - 12:30pm
Where? My House (more information upon request)
Who? As this will be taking place chez-moi, I must limit the number of attendees to between 2 and 6 people. No previous cake pop making experience required.
 
Each place is $50.00, which will get you a seat in my kitchen, and a detailed information pack to take home full of tips and ideas, plenty of samples, plus a special treat for you to take home as well! 
 
Space is limited, so if you would like to attend let me know as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
 
It's undeniable that these will get you into a festive mood. Perhaps these can be the "something new" to add to your Holiday traditions this year! Come, take a couple hours and relax with some tea and see how these cake pops are made.
 
Christmas pop pre-ordering available as of now, so if you have a party you'd like to bring these pops to, it's never too early! Message me through my Facebook page.
 





 
Email me for more information: smcconway@yahoo.ca
Like my Facebook page to stay in touch!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment