Tuesday 19 March 2013

Shining Stars

This year, I got the opportunity to appreciate teachers at two different schools. Edgewater school back in February and this week the teachers of St. Paul School, a more local near where I live, who received a batch of shining stars for their appreciation day. One of my colleagues is a Mum at the school, and she thought these would go very well with the coffee she was also providing. The school's colours are blue and yellow so it was easy to personalize the pops, afterall I already had the yellow so I just added to blue ribbon! I love how specific you can make these.






It sure is a wonderful sign of growth! I've certainly felt a lot of branching out this year as compared with last, and as always I'm glad people are enjoying these little sweet treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment