Sunday 27 March 2016

Double Baptismal Blessing

Sometimes I'm asked simply to decorate the cakes for my clients, say if they have Grandma's favourite recipe for fruit cake but don't trust themselves with a piping bag, I can help them with the icing half of things. For this family, I was asked to decorate a cake they had baked, in order to celebrate the baptism of two babies in their family! They chose a beautiful design that suited both babies, I just made sure the names were right (pretty important!).


I've never had the opportunity to make little figurines out of fondant, but I'm super pleased with how these ones turned out- so cute!
I adore the stitching on the ears.
 
Sweet little wings for the bunny.
 
 
 
 
 

Deceptively simple, but perfectly suited for the occasion.
Every blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment