Friday 15 February 2013

Feeling the Love

What a week! Baking is somewhat a labour of love, but considering the occasion it was more than appropriate. On top of the Valentine's orders I was also making pops for the Edgewater Teacher Appreciation Day so a full plate I did have, but always worth it.

Thanks to all who ordered Valentine's pops, I hope they brought smiles to your loved ones (and saved you making dessert!!). There's a certain element of appreciation that comes with Valentine's Day, and I definitely felt that. Thank you!!



I've come a long way... This is me, I'm about two-years-old and it would appear I thought trying to eat the tulips in our garden was a great idea. Kids, don't eat tulips but...

...you can eat these flowers!!!






Now for a bit of a break before we launch into Easter!! Things to look out for: sheep, chicks, bunnies, and lots of pastel colours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment