Saturday 3 November 2012

St. George's Sale!!

Thanks to all who came out and chatted with and supported me at this year's St. George's Christmas Bazaar. What a feeling to hear comments like "I remember you from last year!" and "My girls loved getting your cake pops last Christmas!". That's why I do it. That's why I have all the late night and the urge to throw chocolate, to bring a smile to someone's face. 

I went with a few different sections for my table. I had a few of my gourmet Mint Chocolate boxes, some classic Christmas designs, some basic but fun designs and best of all I made some to support the Accessible Bathroom fund at our church. As I mentioned in a previous post, this is a cause that is near and dear to my heart so I wanted to do something special. 

This sale marks the start of the holiday season, and two weeks until my second sale. I've got some orders for Christmas pops, and ideas brewing for the next sale.... busy times ahead!

Again, a big thank you to everyone who turned out today! Much appreciated.

And now to bed.....


 Work in progress. I'm finding that I run out of space quickly with bigger orders, something I will definitely have to address when I move into my NEW kitchen!!

 All set up!

My view of the operation. Right to left, Christmas, Plain, and Accessible Pops in the stand.

 A melange of the plain designs. 

 And my pièce de resistance, the Accessible Cake Pops in their stand with their stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment