Saturday 17 November 2012

Edgewater Sale, Round Two!

Edgewater was my first ever sale last year, so it was a real treat to come back a year later and see familiar faces and likewise to have people come up to me and say that they remembered me! There was a great turn out, and there was lots of interest in future orders which is really exciting!

Considering last year I had only five designs, and just Christmas ones, I felt really proud this year to set up my table with not only my designs from last year, but new Christmas designs along with my everyday cake pops, and my "gourmet boxes" in both mint and lemon flavours, plus my photo album showing all my designs that I've made over the past year. Seeing it all in front of me at once reminds of everything I've done over the past view months, and is only made all the sweeter by those smiling faces on kids (and even big adult kids I noticed too) when they see and taste the cake pops.

Thanks to all who came to my table and supported me!




No comments:

Post a Comment