Monday 20 February 2012

Thinking about Lady Baden Powell

I mentioned in my last post that my next order also had something to do with parenting-based projects. This weeks' challenge involved making sweet treats for a local Girl Guide gathering celebrating Thinking Day and Lady Baden Powell's 123rd birthday on February 22. One of the first things I imagined I could do in the future with my little cake pops was celebrating the flying up ceremonies for the different girl guide groups. Of course they would be colour coordinated too; pink for the Sparks, brown for the Brownies, royal blue for the Guides, green for the Pathfinders, red for Rangers, and naturally navy blue for the dedicated Leaders. My dream was realised early and pre-children. For this particular project, I went with the classic Guiding trefoil on a medium green background.  125 cake pops later, and I will never forget what the trefoil looks like!


No comments:

Post a Comment