Sunday 14 September 2014

One Year Later...

Our church is very much a community where we celebrate the little events as well as the bigger land marks in people's lives. The most recent event we celebrated was marking Kisha, our Youth Worker's first wedding anniversary, and naturally we expressed our happiness with cake. Kisha and I discussed what she wanted for her pops, and the only real directives I got were: the colour pink, and red velvet cake, the rest was up to me. Somehow, through cake,chocolate, and confections I had to reflect her warm personality and our joy for her and her husband getting successfully through one year of wedded bliss.




The first anniversary is traditionally marked with paper as a clean and new sheet, but personally I think Kisha made a good choice... cake tastes better!

No comments:

Post a Comment