Wednesday 28 August 2013

Shooting Stars

Sometimes when I'm working on projects I get side tracked and try out little mini projects on the side. This time was no different. I wanted to use some of the left over cake I had on hand, and some of the fondant and was trying to think of what I could do with them... I knew I was heading over to see my Mum tonight so I thought I should bring something along, and decided therefore to make a tiny cake with what I had there in front of me. Who knows what inspired me to use a star-shaped cookie cutter to shape the little cake, but it's just as well I chose a star and not any of the other Christmas-themed cutters I had on hand. Imagine having a mitten shaped cake in the Summer?

The cake turned out to be the perfect little sweet to eat, and I was thinking what other little shapes I could use...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment