Sunday 14 July 2013

A Week-End Treat

It seems it's been a while since I've posted about my latest projects! Truth be told, I've been having a bit of a "holiday" and not baking so much in the hot weather. But this past week was a complete 180 as I had three projects to work on!

First was an order designed to be a week-end treat for the step-daughter of a colleague of Patrick's (aren't you glad that wasn't the title of this posting!!) When I'm making pops for little girls, younger than 9, I can imagine pink, purple, sprinkles, and other fun girlie decorations adorning all the pops. When it comes to 9-year-old however I have to think older. After all, she's still a kid but she's starting to grow just a little bit. So I tried to come up with designs that would strike this balance.
I hope she liked them!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment