Sunday 14 July 2013

It's a Bird....It's a Plane......

.....It's Superman!!!!!
These are my very first super hero cake pops! For some time I've wanted to do a set of pops inspired by the Justice League of America, so I guess I've made the first step.

These are for a Super little boy's Birthday party. Mum was inspired by a photo she saw on Pintrest, and came to me in the hopes that I could recreate these pops for her. Luckily, these were classically designed and remained true to the "Superman" colour scheme, therefore wasn't too difficult to stay true to the original design. I have to admit that I was glad to make pops for a little boy as most of the pops I've made are for little girls, and it was fun to work with dark blue and red and not pale green and pink. My boyfriend certainly got a kick out of them!

Hope the party was a big success!!



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment