Friday 17 May 2013

Cake Pops for Hoooooooo?

The only other baby shower cake pops I've been asked to were little rubber duckies, and I did them  ages ago! So I was very pleased when a colleague of mine asked if I could do some for a new little boy in their family. I was told this little chap has owls and elephants in his room, which, coupled with the fact that these pops had to travel to Delaware meant that I decided to go with the more hardy design of the owl. I had never made owls before so I was really excited to do something new. I made the three owls, and the rest I did with little baby boy colours and polka-dots. Although this shower was just for the little boy, the new Mum's friend was expecting a girl so my colleagued asked for a few pink pops added into the mix to make her feel included also. Hopefully the party went well, as well as the drive down to Delaware!








Happy long weekend, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment