Tuesday 29 January 2013

Valentine's Day Returns...

It's that time of year again when our stores are flooded with pink and red decorations, hearts, cupids, and any kind of chocolate imaginable. Although those heart-shaped boxes do bring a smile to my face when I get one, I must admit I've had it before. I would think that your special someone deserves something equally special and as unique as they are. "What could I get them??" I hear you ask.... a cake pop, of course!

I am in the process of designing the "2013 Collection", and will post pictures in the next coming days. There are only 16 days until Valentine's Day so if this year you do decide to go ahead and give your significant other a beautiful, individually wrapped cake pop or two, then please get in touch with me asap to avoid being disappointed. Visit my Facebook page by clicking here to send me a message, or leave me your email in a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment