Sunday 21 October 2012

Le Marché de Noel

It's coming up to that time of year again!! When school and church halls everywhere start turning themselves into Holiday Markets. Our church is no different. We are having our holiday themed sale in TWO weeks, November 3rd.

Check out the Church's website for details on how to find or contact us. Click HERE! (The "In Touch" tab has details of e sale about half way down the page.)

I will be there selling my cake pops of course, but I'll making extra special ones not just some Christmassy ones. This proceeds of this sale are going towards paying for the construction of an accessible bathroom in our church, which as you who know me well will know is very important to me! I will be making cake pops specifically for that cause on top of the seasonal ones.

Please come out and show your support not only for me but also for a wonderful cause!!

Hope to see you there!



SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD 2012.
ST. GEORGE'S CHURCH 9AM-2PM
Next sale will be at Edgewater School in Pincourt on November 17th. More details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment