Tuesday 29 November 2011

Lions!

Trying to continue on with the Bear, I attempted my first lion! I think he came out pretty well. I dipped him in a mixture of white and milk chocolate but I think I still want to get him a little lighter to match his mane which is made up of butterscotch chips (not peanut butter... though I would absolutely adore the flavour, I know they wouldn't agree with those prone to allergic reactions.) His eyes are the same eyes used on the reindeer and the bear, his nose is a brown M&M chopped in half and his mouth is carefully placed melted milk chocolate (yay for toothpicks which make great "chocolate pens"). Put it all together and you get a very sweet-looking lion.
(Sorry for the fuzzy photo, I have plans to get a better one taken, but for now here he is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment