Saturday 19 November 2011

First Sale Ever!!!

Today I had my first ever cake pop sale! After learning about this sale last weekend I've been working very hard to get both my cakes and myself ready. Firstly, I didn't want to mess it all up completely and secondly I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it.
So that I didn't completely drown in the commitment, I chose three designs from my cake pops book and came up with my own design for the occasion. There were several late nights and several moments where I couldn't look at another cake but luckily everything paid off.
The cake pops were very well received at the sale, most people couldn't believe they were cake! With time, I'm hoping to build an album to have out on the table so people can see both what's in them and various designs I can do.
Now I feel much more prepared for my next upcoming sale at our church!
My samples for the church... they reminded me of the sea-people Ursula had trapped.
The Santa Hats.
The Christmas Trees (these were my favourites)
The Reindeer (my most popular ones!!)
And my very own original designs, the Santa Bellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment