Sunday 26 October 2014

A Rainbow for Serena

A while back, you may remember a group of Unicorns I made as part of an auction lot I donated to our Church's talent auction this past Summer. This group of colourful pops is the second half to the lot. As I was made to understand these were going to be put into the freezer, and taken out by the young lady who won the auction lot and eaten whenever she fancied a pop. I think that's a very rational things to do, just when you need a little something sweet.

Working with the request "just make them colourful!" I went ahead and made a two-toned design with contrasting sugar colours. Important to keep track of the colours, otherwise I was easily confused... all worked out in the end, and I do believe they can be described as "colourful".




No comments:

Post a Comment